Becki’s Bucket List
1) Ride a musical freestyle on Wunder, and dedicate it to Mom.
2) Take real one-on-one photography lessons.
3) Open my own bakery.
4) Go on a family vacation to Disney (when the girls are a little older!)
5) Publish a children’s book.
6) Visit Alaska
7) Go on a whale-watching cruise.
8 ) Finish a 5k under 28 minutes (this would be huge for me!)
9) Complete a half-marathon
10) Be DEBT FREE!
11) Saddle break my own horse.
12) Attend a live opera
13) See the Northern Lights (preferably on horseback – is that a lot to ask?)
14) Take swimming lessons. Seriously. I can keep my head above water, but I’d like to be more professional.
15) Teach my children to ride and hopefully love horses. Shouldn’t be too hard. Its in their blood for at least the past two generations. <3
16) Have a housekeeper (what? don’t judge me!)
17) Go snow skiing with Dave (we’ll make up for your lost trip, babe!)
18) Eat at a ridiculously fancy restaurant (The Ritz. It was horribly awkward. We ain’t fancy folks!)
19) Ride a camel.
20) Visit each of the 50 United States.
21) Get a tattoo if/when I turn 60 (Hi, Mom!)
22) Visit my Mother’s childhood home.
23) Learn how to use a lawnmower, and then do so!
24) Learn to pull a horse trailer.
25) Visit Greece
26) See the Kentucky Derby in a frou frou dress and ridiculous hat!
27) Ride in a hot air balloon (eeek! But so dreamy!)
28) Learn to love my body as it is. Weight, wrinkles and all. I never understood why my Mom worried so much about these things, and I don’t want my kids to remember MY worries when they grow up!
29) Mom and I always planned to take a horseback riding vacation in another country. That can’t be now…but maybe one day I can take my girls on one!
30) Ride through snow in a horse-drawn sleigh (jingle bells!)